MOST ORGANIC JUICE PROMOTION
Be in to WIN a LUXURY ECO-RETREAT FOR TWO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The promoter of this Promotion is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, 19 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland (Promoter).
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Promotion is deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- You must be living in New Zealand and aged 18 years or older to enter.
- Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s decision as to eligibility will be final.
How to Enter
- The Promotion begins at 12.01am on 8th November 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on 5th December 2021 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
- Buy any Most Organic Juice and a sushi-pack from a participating St. Pierre’s store during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase), receive your unique code card from the store cashier and text the entry code on your card to 381 to be in the draw.
- One (1) Qualifying Purchase equals one (1) entry. Although multiple entries per person are permitted, entrants cannot submit more than one entry for each Qualifying Purchase. You must keep the original itemized purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Participants can only enter up to a maximum of 3 times a day.
- Texts to ‘381’ will incur a standard message cost (20c on Vodafone and Spark NZ, 9c on 2 Degrees and 8c on Skinny Mobile) to the entrant. Texts will not be included as part of any text plan packages – check with your telecommunications provider. All text costs are at the expense of the entrant.
- Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. You will receive a return text message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any issues with communications networks.
Each winner will win a luxury eco-retreat for them and a plus one (Prize). The luxury eco-retreat package includes:
- Economy class flight from the winners’ closest domestic airport to Auckland;
- Transfers from Auckland Domestic Airport to Te Arai Lodge;
- 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite of the winners choice at Te Arai Lodge;
- 4 course garden-to-table dinner both nights with complimentary premium New Zealand wines;
- Gourmet continental and cooked breakfast both mornings;
- Additional activity of the winners choice, namely the option of a couples massage, private yoga class, beach-bike riding experience or a wine tour;
- Lunch and wine tour in the Matakana region;
- NZ$250 spending money.
The Prize excludes the items listed below (such list is not exhaustive) which are therefore the responsibility of the winner and his / her companions:
- All other costs and personal expenses such as shopping, transportation (other than economy flights and airport transfers), food and beverage expenses (beyond those listed above) and taxes;
- Accommodation related charges other than the room rate, such as phone calls, room service, in-room movies, laundry, mini-bar charges, loss of lodge property, damage to Lodge property, or any expenses incurred in the lodge.
- There are three (3) Prizes in total, with each Prize valued at NZ$6000. The total Prize pool value is NZ$18,000.
- Winners will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period on 6th December 2021 by random selection from all valid entries, at 5 Eglon St, Parnell, Auckland. The first three (3) valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received will win the Prize.
- Each winner will be notified via the phone number they used to enter, through either a text or call within five (5) days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the first attempted contact, his/her Prize will be redrawn and awarded to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Upon notification, and subject to the Prize Conditions below, each winner must inform the Promoter in writing of their preferred dates of travel. The Promoter will facilitate to the best of their ability the booking of travel, accommodation and activity arrangements on the winners' preferred dates.
- The winners may be required to show proof of age to verify eligibility.
- Each winner has rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prize awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
- The NZ$250 NZD Spending Money component of the Prize will be paid to the winner as a direct credit transfer to the winner's nominated bank account, at least 1 week before their booked trip.
- All travel is subject to availability. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
- The travel period is valid for 12 months after the winner is drawn. Any alterations, extensions or variations on travel dates will be at the expense of the winner. Any changes or additions to the booking may incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his / her companions, including ensuring that the companions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Redeeming the Prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Te Arai Lodge (https://tearailodge.co.nz/terms-conditions), and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices.
- The Prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Additional spending money, and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel redeemer and his / her nominated travelling companions as incurred.
- If for any reason other than changes in the COVID-19 Alert levels as set out at clause 26 below, the winner is unable to travel on the finalized dates, the winner will instead be paid NZ$3000 as an alternative prize.
- By accepting this Prize, the winner gives express consent to the Promoter to be able to provide his / her and their companions’ personal information to the airline and accommodation providers to make and confirm their bookings.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable on the winners’ booked dates due to changes in the COVID-19 Alert levels, the winner will be entitled to reschedule the trip for a later stay, valid for up to 12 months.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
Entrants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. If an entrant enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s opinion, is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), the entry may be rejected at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter;
- breaches any law; or
- behaves in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send electronic messages or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion).
- If, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable or running as planned, or the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, acts of Government, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, pandemics, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice, subject to any applicable law. Any changes will be notified at mostbeverages.co.nz.
- The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the winner winning the Prize. Winners should seek independent financial advice.
- Entries should not be sent to the Promoter’s address.
- Any questions relating to this Promotion should be referred directly to the participating store.